Monday, January 16, 2012

The WORLD'S PRETTIEST BARISTA ...STUMPTOWN COFFEE and SHOPPING .99 CENT STORES




The WORLD'S PRETTIEST BARISTA ....  Stumptown Coffee.. New York, New York 





NEW YORK CITY                                                                                                                                 Jan. 16, 2012






     Yes, went to the new STEAK'n SHAKE up on Broadway yesterday. Something to do along with my usual Sunday Morning Coffee at Once Upon a Tarte, it was a Double Cheeseburger with Fires and a Coke for lunch. Yes, at Steak'n Shake. The down to the Ace Hotel for some Stumptown Coffee, lounge chillin. reading, mostly writing, sippin my Stumptown Coffee, a bit of Web Surfing, relaxing, just enjoying my day off. Cold but good. The day off. Pick up a few items at Jack's .99 Cent Store on 32nd Street, another usual Sunday afternoon occurrence. For me, that is. After my Sunday morning Coffee at The Tarte, it's off to lunch, then possibly a trip up to the Ace to hang in the lounge wit ma Coffee, my Laptop, iPod Touch, and my Razor, Cel-Phone that is. I usually couple the Sunday afternoon trip to The Ace Hotel with a trip to Jacks's, this .99 Cent Store is just three blocks from the Ace, so I do my thing there and when done, head over to to Jack's to see what they've got. I'll pick up, maybe; a Loaf of Bread, some Cheese if they have some real stuff (not fake cheese product), get some Ramen, Glass Cleaner, hand soap, Little Debbie's Nutty Bars, Pretzels, and what-not. All depends what they've got on hand. It's forever changing. I pick up as many things as I can and I usually save two to three times as much money as I spent. That is, if I spend $15, then those items probably would have cost me about $50 elsewhere so I just saved $35. Multiply this by 52 weeks and I save about $2,000 a year by buying things at .99 Cent Stores instead of foolishly throwing my hard earned money away for overpriced items elsewhere. Pretty good, huh?  
   So, I had my coffee and a nice little time at the Ace Hotel, ran over to Jack's and saved myself 35 Bucks, I hop on the F Train right there at 32nd Street and ride it down to West 4th, three blocks from my house. Not bad! Just Killed Two Birds with 1 Stone. Awesome!


PS ... "I Saw The WORLD'S PRETTIEST BARISTA at Stumptown Coffee. She made me my Coffee. Check her out below. Do you Agree?  




Daniel Bellino Zwicke

No comments:

Post a Comment